Obesity all the world is seen as a epidemic. But the real matter to be given serious concern is the fat stored in your stomach.All over the world people buy absurd devices to flatten their stomach. Though they fail to realize that there never was and never is there a magic way to reduce...
How will you loose your stomach fat- Simple suggestions
Obesity all the world is seen as a epidemic. But the real matter to be given serious concern is the fat stored in your stomach.All over the world people buy absurd devices to flatten their stomach. Though they fail to realize that there never was and never is there a magic way to reduce stomach fat. You will come across some realistic ways to get rid of stomach fat in this article.
The first thing you need to know when you want to know how to flatten stomach is that you are going to need some exercise. Aerobic exercise or cardiovascular exercise is a great way to start melting away the pounds. Next you should follow interval training. Interval training means you should alternate between intense and moderate level exercise for a period of time. An example of this would be go out for a run and run full speed for 1 minute and the jog for 20 seconds and keep repeating for 20-30 minutes. Interval training speeds up metabolism and burns a lot of calories. You should also do weight training at least 2-3 times a week. Work on different part of the body each time you do your weight training. The muscles you build weight lifting are continuously burning calories even when your body is at rest.
You can also flatten your stomach bulge by doing abdominal exercises. Though stomach fat can’t be reduced by such exercises you can tone your abdominal muscles. There are a lot of abdominal exercises. But I would recommend powerful abdominal exercises like Captain’s chair, the bicycle and crunch on a exercise ball.
Captain’s Chair-This exercise is done by a piece of equipment found in most gyms.
1. Stand on chair and grip handholds to stabilize your upper body.
2. Press your back against the pad and contract the abs to raise the legs and lift knees towards your chest.
3. Don’t arch the back and remember to breathe smoothly. The Bicycle- This simple exercise can be done at all places, by just lying on the floor.
1. Lie face up on the floor and lace your fingers behind your head.
2. Bring the knees in towards the chest and lift the shoulder blades off the ground without pulling on the neck.
3. Straighten the left leg out while simultaneously turning the upper body to the right, bringing the left elbow towards the right knee.
4. Switch sides, bringing the right elbow towards the left knee.
1. Lie face-up with the ball resting under your mid/lower back.
2. Cross your arms over the chest or place them behind your head.
5. Lower back down, getting a stretch in the belly.
These are only few among the many examples of stomach flattening exercises. You can be choosy or stick to all those tips. You will feel the fat melting away. Be cautious. Physical exercises alone won’t work wonders. A good diet is also necessary to reduce fat.